Table of Contents
There are a few reasons why the VRChat movie and chill feature might not be working. Here are some things you can check:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of VRChat.
- Make sure that you have the required codecs installed. You can find a list of the required codecs on the VRChat website.
- Try restarting your computer and VR headset.
- Try joining a different movie and chill world.
- If you are still having problems, you can contact VRChat support for help.
Here are some additional things you can try:
- Check your internet connection. The movie and chill feature requires a good internet connection to work properly.
- Try using a different browser. Some browsers have been known to have problems with the movie and chill feature.
- Try disabling any extensions that you are using. Some extensions can interfere with the movie and chill feature.
If you have tried all of these things and the movie and chill feature is still not working, then it is possible that there is a problem with the VRChat servers. In this case, you will need to wait for VRChat to fix the problem.
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
- VRChat Movie and Chill: https://help.vrchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500002378742-I-m-having-issues-with-video-players-in-VRChat
- VRChat Support: https://help.vrchat.com/hc/en-us