Table of Contents
There are a few ways to get the avatar ID in VRChat.
- Inspect the avatar’s model. If you are in the same world as the avatar you want to get the ID for, you can inspect the avatar’s model. To do this, open the Avatar Inspector window by pressing
Tab. Then, click on the “Model” tab and look for the “ID” field. The ID is a long string of numbers and letters.
- Use a third-party tool. There are a few third-party tools that can help you get the avatar ID. One popular tool is VRC Avatar ID Loader. This tool allows you to get the ID of any avatar in VRChat, even if you are not in the same world as the avatar.
- Ask the avatar’s owner. If you know the avatar’s owner, you can simply ask them for the ID.
Here are the steps on how to get the avatar ID using VRC Avatar ID Loader:
- Download and install the VRC Avatar ID Loader.
- Open the VRC Avatar ID Loader.
- Click on the “Scan” button.
- The tool will scan the world and list all of the avatars.
- Find the avatar you want to get the ID for and click on it.
- The tool will display the avatar’s ID.
I hope this helps!