The oculus user name is a crucial thing that every person needs to be aware of due to couple of reasons. The first thing is that it can be seen by others. Not only your friends, but every other person in Vrchat will see your oculus name.
Also, it will be shared among all your Oculus devices. The most important thing is that, you only get to change it once in 06 months. It means, that you will not be able to change your oculus name until 06 months if you change it today. This article will explain such things as well as how to change oculus username.
Table of Contents
Your username must start with either a letter or a number. It means, you cannot use emoji, symbols, or Unicode to start your name.
The length of your oculus name is a crucial thing. You must choose a user name that is longer than 02 letters and shorter than 20 letters.
You are free to use letters as well as numbers within the username’s preferred length. But, you are not allowed to use consecutive dashes or underscores for your name. If you want to know how to change oculus username with the recommendation, you must choose letters, numbers and just one dash or an underscore.
As the last thing to remember about the oculus name is that you cannot use spaces. You will have to use a dash or an underscore instead of the space. It is important to remember that the underscores, dashes are counted as a letter when taking the space.
How To Change Oculus Username : Steps
- As the first step, you must Go to oculus.com. You must enter the credentials to log into your account.
- You will be able to see the profile and Click Profile on the left to go-to editing options.
- You must click on Edit next to proceed to the Username.
- After that, you will be given an empty space and then you must Enter your new username according to the guide that has been given. Also, you will have to enter your Oculus PIN.
- After making the changes, you must click SAVE and you will be forced to confirm it. After clicking confirm, you will see that your oculus user name has changed. If you wonder how to change oculus username with the easiest step, this is it.
How do you change your name on VRchat Oculus Quest 2?
You can also change your username on Oculus. The name will then be publicly visible and accessible on all Oculus devices. The username can be changed once every six months or once every half-year.
To change your Oculus Quest 2 username, follow these steps:
- Go to secure.oculus.com with your browser open.
- Enter your log-in information.
- In the left section of your screen, press the “Profile” window.
- Go to the “Username” section.
- Select “Edit” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the blanks with your new username and password.
- You’re done after pressing the “Save” and “Confirm” buttons.
What are the requirements of Oculus Quest 2 username?
A number or letter must precede your name. Other symbols are prohibited.
The length of the username must be between two and twenty characters.
Numbers, letters, underscores, and dashes can all be used in your username.
It cannot, however, have consecutive underscores or dashes.
Periods, slashes, and spaces are not permitted in the name.
Related Articles : How To Add Friends On Oculus Quest (Step By Step Guide)