Table of Contents
To uninstall MelonLoader from VRChat, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Settings app.
- Click on Apps.
- Scroll down and find MelonLoader.
- Click on MelonLoader and then click on Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall MelonLoader.
If you are using a Mac, you can follow these steps to uninstall MelonLoader:
- Open the Finder.
- Go to Applications.
- Find MelonLoader and drag it to the Trash.
- Empty the Trash.
Once you have uninstalled MelonLoader, you will need to restart VRChat for the changes to take effect.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when uninstalling MelonLoader:
- Make sure that you have backed up your avatar and world files before uninstalling MelonLoader.
- If you are using any third-party plugins that rely on MelonLoader, you will need to uninstall those plugins as well.
- If you are having trouble uninstalling MelonLoader, you can contact the MelonLoader developers for help.
I hope this helps!